1st Printable Freebie – “BeYOUtiful”

Be YOU tiful Poster Design

Word/Subway art has become a very popular form of art in homes and offices.

I saw this “phrase” somewhere along the way and thought it would be fitting in my daughter’s room. So, when I came across a $20 code for Snapfish, I decided to have an 8×10 printed up. The quality of the print is decent, but oddly not as good as the 11×14 I had printed for my husband’s V-day gift (Binary Code “I Love You” Poster available here). This design would also work well for cards, too.

Today, I am making this design, plus 4 other color options, available for you to download.

Is there a quote you would like to have hanging in your home? Leave me a comment here or on my Facebook page, and you might see it as a free printable in the future!

Happy Friday!

Free Downloads:

Color Options for BeYOUtiful FREE Printable

Right click on the links below to download your favorite color!

I’m linking up here:
Oopsey Daisy For the Kids Friday sew many ways Beyond The Picket Fence ”Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in DIY Gift, Printables. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to 1st Printable Freebie – “BeYOUtiful”

1. Gabby says:

I love the turquoise. It is such a great print. I’m pinning it so that I remember once we get new ink, lol!!! Thanks for sharing.

Gabby
    The….Late, Young Family

2. DeAnna says:

Found ya on TaterTots and Jello linky party thingy..Thank you for this I love it. :-)

3. Katie says:

Thanks, this is so great!! Saw you on the weekend wrap up party!

4. amy says:

What a lovely printable! I love all the color choices too…thanks SO much! I’d be thrilled if you’d share it here:

• domain says:

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and
      starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
      Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
      You have done a wonderful job!

5. Pingback: 21 Valentine's Day Printables

6. Pingback: Free Printable Card Designs for Your LOVE » SHYbyDESIGN

7. Jaci says:

This is so awesome. I took a screenshot with my iPhone and set it as my background.

8. Pingback: Free BeYoutiful Printable — Printable Decor

9. Alison says:

I LOVE this!! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing your printable! :) Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

10. six sisters says:

This is so cute! Just saw it this past weekend for the first time! We loved having you at “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We hope to see you again next week! -The Sisters

11. Pingback: Pin It and Win It Wednesday #5