Free Printable Minnie Mouse & Texas Tech Bottle Cap Designs

This last week little K started swim lesson, and we went every morning at 9am. She is doing great and we have another week to go. I have been working on custom orders this week and a few projects for my own sweet girl.

I created about a dozen Bottle Cap Designs to use on bows. I’m excited because the bows have a magnet on them, so I can change out the bottle cap to fit the theme of her outfit!

Minnie Mouse Bottle Cap BowFor example, the first bow I made is black, white, and red to go with her Minnie Mouse Outfit AND…Texas Tech outfit(s)!

DIY Minnie Mouse Tshirt with Bottle Cap BowNext week, I will share more about her Minnie Mouse shirt (it was a refashion of sorts). On to the free printables!

Minnie Mouse, Texas Tech, Dance, & Monkey Bottle Cap Printable Designs

Minne Mouse, Texas Tech, Dance, & Monkey Bottle Cap Printable Files:

The printable is a 5×7 so you can print on a regular color printer or a photo printer. There are many tutorials about how to make a bottle cap bow, but I kind of mixed and tweaked a few. If you have questions, please feel free to leave a comment. I plan to post more about the supplies and process of making the bow in the next week or two.

Click here for the high resolution file. Enjoy!

Happy Memorial Day {Weekend}!
Thanks to all those who serve and have served our country here and abroad.

I’m linking up to:
sew many ways Weekend Bloggy Reading I Heart Nap Time Skip To My Lou Sew Chatty Tip Junkie handmade projects SNAP Conference made in a day TaterTots & Jello
Bloom Designs Online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in DIY Gift, Printables. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Free Printable Minnie Mouse & Texas Tech Bottle Cap Designs

1. Thanks for sharing the printable!

• shy says:

You are very welcome! Let me know if there is a specific design you are looking for that I can offer as another Freebie!

• Carol says:

I am looking for Frozen and Pooh and Tinker Bell and little mermaid inserts please.

• Lucie says:

I’m just now learning about the bottle cap crafts world. I appreciate the freebies, especially Hello Kitty and Disney stuff as I have a little one.
        Do you have any for Girl Scouts, Girl Scout brownies, etc?
        Thanks!
        Lucie

2. The hairbow is adorable!!!!

• shy says:

Thank you Amber! It was my first time trying to use SOOOOOO many layers of ribbon. I need to make the Texas Tech bottle cap to try with it now :)

3. Pingback: Easter to Minnie Mouse T-shirt Transformation » SHYbyDESIGN

4. Misty says:

Thanks! I love the Minnie Mouse printable!

5. Carolyn says:

Thanks so much for the free printable! It is so much appreciated! I have been making bows for awhile but am just getting into bottle caps.

6. Lisa says:

Shy,
    I am new to doing this and would like to know, where can I get the Disney Minnie (or others) iron on to make to shirts? Thank you so much for sharing. I love how others are selling “Disney” designs on their site…do they even have the copyright priviledges?

• shy says:

I actually created my own “template” for the Minnie Mouse head with a large circle and two small ovals. I cut it out as one piece from an old black t-shirt and then appliqued it on to the shirt.

7. Trista says:

I’m new to the bottlecap ideas and the bow making but my daughter is in that in-between point with her hair where she wants to grow it out but it’s too short to really put up and stay and too long to keep out of her eyes without a bow. Could you provide a template for the bow piece itself? I’m particularly interest hot pink, lavender, and black (as one bow, matches her bedroom and favorite color scheme interestingly enough) and Dallas Cowboys as another bow with cap, and maybe even a Duke Blue Devils bow with cap. Thanks!!!