Recently, I shared the PRINTABLE part of the Frozen Birthday banner. Today, I want to help you add some bling to your banner! If you have a Silhouette cutting machine then you will be able to open these files directly in the Silhouette Studio, insert the specialty paper you choose into your machine, and send the designs to cut within minutes!
I like to conserve paper, so I squeezed in as many letters as possible on the page, plus added a few snowflakes where I could easily fit them.
- Download the Free Frozen Printable Files
- Print on 8.5 x 11 inch sheets of white cardstock paper
- Cut out the Banner
- 2 Sheets of Silver Glitter Cardstock
- Silhouette Cameo Machine
- Silhouette Studio Software
- Download the 2 Cut Files for “HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY”
- Send the files to your machine to cut
- Secure the Glitter letters with a glue stick or glue dots
- Punch holes at the top corners of each flag
- String together with ribbon, string, or yarn of your choice
If you are using a lot of glitter cardstock like I did for my daughters Frozen 5th Birthday party, then I highly recommend cleaning your blade after cutting a few sheets. More than likely you will end up with a little build up of glitter, which will make it seem like the blade is dull.
Check out this tutorial here for how to clean the blade.
Do you want to make your own BLING designs using your Silhouette Cameo?
Check out my Video Tutorial to see how you can create your own letters or shapes to bling out your printable banners, signs, and other decor!
More details from the Frozen 5th Birthday Party are coming soon….food, activities, and more printable ideas!
Have a great week 🙂